Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

android vs IOS development

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by arko2, Jun 26, 2020.

1. arko2

arko2 New Member

What is the difficulty of creating it? How much can it cost? Anyone have have any tips.

2. Varuh

Varuh New Member

Android is way simpler, as larger parts are provided as open source, or otherwise, well-documented.

3. albert1232

albert1232 New Member

I created my own apps in more detail cost of telemedicine app. With a little help, I was able to create a good and inexpensive offer, although I used to think that it would take a lot of money. I found out what you can save money on.

4. sieonjoe

sieonjoe New Member

Hello,
    Android is simple and the cost is depend on features.

5. Christopher Fisher

Christopher Fisher New Member

If you are looking to cover a wider market, you should go with Android platform for your next app development.

But, even though the number of Android apps and users is higher, Apple App store generates much more revenue than its competitor.

Android has its own open development platform which also supports many third-party apps and tools, which is a wonderful thing for developers as they can try out many features and add more functionality to their apps.

Apple also provides a development platform along with a limited set of tools, but developers cannot use any external tool for development, which makes it harder for them to experiment new things.

Android apps may cost more because of the extensive range of devices and platforms, but it is a good thing that Android Studio (development platform) can work on any modern PC, as opposed to Apple’s Xcode development platform, which only works on Mac systems.