• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Added gitian builds for Raspberry Pi

bluebit

what is this? added gitian builds for Raspberry Pi

I can't read code, can someone explain to me what this code does, I have a Raspberry Pi but haven't made it into a masternode yet. I'm waiting for the new Dash version to come out and buster's video tutorial to start multiple masternodes on VPS.

what is this? added gitian builds for Raspberry Pi

I can't read code, can someone explain to me what this code does, I have a Raspberry Pi but haven't made it into a masternode yet. I'm waiting for the new Dash version to come out and buster's video tutorial to start multiple masternodes on VPS.

This is a gitian descriptor which enables cross compiled builds for Raspberry Pi - so you don't have to compile it by yourself on a Pi, but compile it on a more powerful machine or just download the binary from us. Testnet builds are available at

https://dashpay.atlassian.net/builds/browse/DASHP-DEV/latest/artifact/JOB1/gitian-RPi2-dash-dist/

The binary has been tested sucessfully on a Pi2 but should run on a Pi as well. If you want to give it a try you are welcome :)

Back