• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Add DASH to Bitfortip |Offer DASH as an incentive

Status
Not open for further replies.

PANAGOT

1.Title

Add DASH to Bitfortip | A social reward network that can offer DASH as an incentive.

2.Project Category

Development of DASH usage and reach a far greater community

3.Project Description

Birfortip is making use of micropayments in a useful way that makes sense to the general public.

Use case examples below:

• Upload a photo with your smartphone (i.e. a dress ) that you saw and liked on a magazine,website, Pinterest, Instagram or out in the streets and you don’t know where to buy it, connect it with a DASH reward of your choice and upload it to bitfortip so members can try and search it online for you in order for them to win the DASH reward.
  • *Find a better price for an item/service that you want. Offer a small DASH reward for members to search for you online. Example 0.05 DASH reward to find me this item/service for $80 instead of $100.

• *Find a piece of information on the internet that you can’t find on your own. Post an inquiry along with a DASH reward for people to find you a certain link, image, e.t.c.
When a user registers he will get a personal DASH address where he can deposit funds in order to be able to post an inquiry with an DASH reward.

Bitfortip currently has 31.000 registered members and has been running for 5 years.

Each time a new DASH inquiry is generated it will be forwarded to all the members as well as shared on Twitter and Facebook.

i.e. User A offers 0.1 DASH reward to find this pair of shoes at certain size and price.

Currently 250 people visit each day the website. Number is expected to more than triple in the next 2 months

4.Project Duration

Two months.

5.Project Milestones
Fund request can be split in 2 parts.

A) Implement on website
B) Implement on Android and on Iphone

6.Funding Amount Requested

Open for proposals to add DASH on the platform.

7.Official Team Name

Bitfortip

7.Team Contact Information (e.g. e-email, telegram id, social media)

[email protected]

8.Public Address

XvFkLJW4FRmbPvyp9SGvRWfjcvGtLxVg77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back