• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

A online wallet with API

darkstrike420

You guys probably know about coinbase right? Its a online wallet for Bitcoin that has support for payment notification called API. You can serve your e-products to your customers automatically right after payment. This is used by a lot of VPN services and such.

I think what is vital to the life of Darkcoin is a coinbase for Darkcoin. If we were to have a online wallet with such features then I think that a lot of services would start accepting Darkcoin as payment. No one wants to have their bank statement available to see for everyone, but manually handling your customers is even worse. I think there aren't many services that accept Darkcoin, because its not comfortable to do so.

I cant help develop this or even manage it, because I dont have time to do it, but I wish the Darkcoin team would consider this idea.

This 9coinpayments.net) should be on the official website. Which also doesn't even have the correct link for a Darkcoin Accepted Here image.

Really, more effort needs to be spent on basic stuff like this as, not just on agonising over the new improved version... sorry if that sounds stroppy but it's my opinion.

This 9coinpayments.net) should be on the official website. Which also doesn't even have the correct link for a Darkcoin Accepted Here image.

Really, more effort needs to be spent on basic stuff like this as, not just on agonising over the new improved version... sorry if that sounds stroppy but it's my opinion.
Website overhaul

AsMoney provide wallet API for Darkcoin and 5 other popular coins, AsMoney services like coinbase but no only for bitcoin.

Back