• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Разработчики Darkcoin устранили серьезный баг в платежном протоколе

It's quite weird article about some old bugs... and their translation is strange... but any attention is good! Nicely spotted tungfa !

It's quite weird article about some old bugs... and their translation is strange... but any attention is good! Nicely spotted tungfa !

i am always hunting for DRK News, sorry no idea what the foreign languages say, great if you guys can look into it and maybe JESUSGOD can spread it on your local blogs / pages
tx guys
более поздно
(later ?!)

i am always hunting for DRK News, sorry no idea what the foreign languages say, great if you guys can look into it and maybe JESUSGOD can spread it on your local blogs / pages
tx guys
более поздно
(later ?!)
You are doing it (finding news) great so just keep it up! :)
Not sure if we need to spread this particular one hard as it's quite misleading and really not that easy to understand what are they talking about...
Our recent translations made here and some posts in vk.com communities were way way way better. I would concentrate on promoting them and their news instead.
But I though it might be a good idea to leave a comment at this site too to welcome everyone to our forum for more info. So that's what I did... Hit "up" on first comment :)

Заходим, комментим, апаем комменты :)

You are doing it (finding news) great so just keep it up! :)
Not sure if we need to spread this particular one hard as it's quite misleading and really not that easy to understand what are they talking about...
Our recent translations made here and some posts in vk.com communities were way way way better. I would concentrate on promoting them and their news instead.
But I though it might be a good idea to leave a comment at this site too to welcome everyone to our forum for more info. So that's what I did... Hit "up" on first comment :)

Заходим, комментим, апаем комменты :)

yes, comments really work ... ether correct others, or just 'promote' DRK in a subtle way
i am not sure if i posted our recent (last thursday) online Gam..ling PR, maybe you guys wanna look into this to translate ?!
we got a bunch of PR out of this !

here is the link:
https://www.darkcoin.io/news/darkcoin-gains-acceptance-in-the-online-gaming-market

I will keep posting the PR links, sorry forgot before a couple of time, (is all a bit crazy here)
maybe i just post them in the general Russian Section with a "Translation ?" mark and then you guys can decide of it is worth it or not ?!?

PS: i really appreciate how active you guys are over here (i appreciate everybody obviously:wink:) and i am happy to "feed" news/stories/ suggestions wherever i can !!!

Back