• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Trezor and Electrum Dash

lgseebach

I'd like to use my Trezor with my Electrum-Dash wallet but I'm currently using an older version so it won't recognize my Trezor. Is it a simple matter of downloading the new version, or do I have to delete the old version before downloading? I thought I'd better ask lest I do something I'll regret big time.

Also, I'm using an iMac and have a Dash QT wallet as well. I actually prefer the Dash QT wallet because it's much more intuitive. (Too bad QT won't work with Trezor, too, in which case I wouldn't use Electrum at all.)

Thanks for any help!

Thanks for the response thelazier ....I figured it out....when I read your message, I thought to check if I could open another wallet so I looked under "File" and found "New/Restore." I started a new wallet using Trezor - just what I wanted, so thanks! Seems obvious to me now. I guess it just didn't register in my mind before that that's what it meant.

Lee

Back