• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New real-time price chart for DASH/BTC

Hello,

We have added Poloniex's DASH/BTC market to our real-time charting service:

cryptowat.ch/poloniex/dashbtc

We will soon be adding Cryptsy's DASH markets as well.

Enjoy! All feedback is welcome.

Hi
This is great. Cryptowatch looks neat. What can I gain by creating an account?

this is very nice !
well done guys
:smile:

Hi
This is great. Cryptowatch looks neat. What can I gain by creating an account?

You're able to import your API keys from various exchanges to visualize your trades & orders in real-time. You can also pay for a trading account, which gives you access to a trading interface that works with the exchanges.

These features don't support Poloniex yet but they will soon. Currently they support Bitfinex, Bitstamp, BTC-e, and Kraken.

TaoOfSatoshi Dashcurex and Cryptsy will both be added soon. We want to make sure we have good coverage of Dash.
Fantastic! Great work on your site, I will definitely switch to using it and promote it on Twitter at every opportunity. Thanks for supporting Dash.

Are you on Twitter yet? EDIT: nvm, I found you.

Reactions: jpr
Hello,

We have added Poloniex's DASH/BTC market to our real-time charting service:

https://cryptowat.ch/poloniex/dashbtc

We will soon be adding Cryptsy's DASH markets as well.

Enjoy! All feedback is welcome.

Enjoying a many :smile:

a few questions please,
1) can I freeze the cross hairs on the screen for a snap shot?
2) Is it possible to reveal a greater depth and show outside orders?
3) what key returns me to the start screen toggle scale settings, it appears not to cycle thru using [ and ] after progressing, or do I have to stick with the initial chosen numbers?

Thanks.

Enjoying a many :smile:

a few questions please,
1) can I freeze the cross hairs on the screen for a snap shot?
2) Is it possible to reveal a greater depth and show outside orders?
3) what key returns me to the start screen toggle scale settings, it appears not to cycle thru using [ and ] after progressing, or do I have to stick with the initial chosen numbers?

Thanks.

Glad you like it. Regarding your questions:

1. Not possible yet, sorry
2. You can scroll up and down on the depth chart to zoom in and out
3. I don't understand what you mean. There is a menu called "Hotkeys" in the footer - just put your cursor over it to open it. Those are all the shortcut keys.

Glad you like it. Regarding your questions:

1. Not possible yet, sorry
2. You can scroll up and down on the depth chart to zoom in and out
3. I don't understand what you mean. There is a menu called "Hotkeys" in the footer - just put your cursor over it to open it. Those are all the shortcut keys.

3) I mean these settings disappear after you progress into using the interface, but its alright, was just asking

upload_2015-9-24_20-56-16.png

You can open & close them by clicking on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the chart, or by using the "[" key.
Yer, it starts off like that then disappears, is doesn't matter, might be the browsers I'm using, I'll just have to stick to the scale I set at the start.
Thanks again :grin:

Back