• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

mining account email tokens not being sent

rpelzer

I hope someone can help me - I've got just noticed that my mining payment address has disappeared from from my account information, but when I try to update the account and am told I'll get a token/link to continue, nothing arrives. The email address in the account is correct, and nothing is going to spam, but I've been trying for two days with no replies. Also, the "contact" email option on the mining page just responds "there was a problem sending your message"

What's up?

I hope someone can help me - I've got just noticed that my mining payment address has disappeared from from my account information, but when I try to update the account and am told I'll get a token/link to continue, nothing arrives. The email address in the account is correct, and nothing is going to spam, but I've been trying for two days with no replies. Also, the "contact" email option on the mining page just responds "there was a problem sending your message"

What's up?
What's the name of the pool? And have you contacted their support?

Back