• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Is this a god or bad time to open a digital wallet ?

lammysx

In view of the current state of the market when most cryptocurrencies seem to be in decline, is this a good time to open and find a Dash wallet?

J

You're asking if to open the wallet or to buy the coins of Dash? Starting a Dash wallet does not cost you anything.

"Due to the fact that it's raining, is now a good time to photocopy my butt?"
"Because my car is due for an oil change; should I eat waffles, or tie my shoes?"
"My neighbor wore a purple shirt today, should I sell my car?"
"Tulips currently cost $X.XX; should I take violin lessons?"
"If I learn how to slam a revolving door, should my next action be that of tasting the number purple?
In view of the current state of the market when most cryptocurrencies seem to be in decline, is this a good time to open and find a Dash wallet?

J
We can't answer your question because it doesn't make any sense.

Opening a wallet? What does that mean?

Wallets have nothing to do with market conditions. I don't understand why your choice to do anything with a wallet would be based on completely unrelated maters, such as Tulip prices... The matters are unrelated, so it makes no sense for one to predicate his decision upon it.

Your inquiry seems to be an illiterate mishmash of conflated gibberish.

I'd like to help, but you'll have to re-state/clarify your meaning before I can do so.

Last edited:
Back