• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal Allyos

Would you support this project?

• Total voters
If the $50,000 is stuck in indollars within the system that would take forever to spend $1 at a time.

One thing I'd point out here if you actually download the app mock-up and play around with it a bit, it seems you can set your account to automatically opt in to raffles based on predetermined criteria, so you wouldn't have to manually enter in 50,000 votes or whatever.

Ok thanks. So if i have $50,000 indollars leftover and I want something else that cost $50,000 I can use that $50,000 indollars to purchase something else when the system reaches a certain point and a deal is made with a distributor?
For example, if 2500 people want a specific motorcycle that cost $50,000 and y'all make a deal with the distributor to buy 2500 motorcycles then I can use the $50,000 indollars to buy the motorcycle?

Hi @mastermined ! Yes exactly.

However you don't have to wait until we make a deal with a distributor.

If you have a discount voucher for your motorcycle already you can use your voucher any time.

• So you put in on a bike which costs $50,000
  • You were not the winner so you got your 2% discount voucher.
  • You decide to buy the bike with the 2% discount ($1,000)
  • Simply navigate to my wallet / discounts and select the bike than purchase
  • Done :)
But as a said and as you understood well you can continue to build your discount by "IN"-ing on the same item and wait until
our discount deal is made.

Hope it helps. Feel free to ask!

Last edited:
One thing I'd point out here if you actually download the app mock-up and play around with it a bit, it seems you can set your account to automatically opt in to raffles based on predetermined criteria, so you wouldn't have to manually enter in 50,000 votes or whatever.

Hello @Arthyron !

Yes you can set "Auto-IN" for a product. You set a limit value for how much you would like to "toss" for a product.
As the whole process based on time please don't forget that you only can "IN" for a product once per hour.

So if you set "Auto-IN" for $50 it means that the app will "IN" for you for the next 50 hours (or if the product price collected)

Just keep your feedback coming and ask if you need help!

Hi @Name3 glad you asked and thank you :) Allyos project is very well, we are growing like crazy in numbers therefore a bit short again on manpower. Allyos has been self-funding always and will be in the future. The planned App Store launch globally is scheduled for end of next month with a soft launch with about 50 products in the app.
The truth is we never actually came here for funds, we came here for partnership and for offering our system to the Dash community. The pre-proposal had to contain some funding so there it is. However, we were planning to completely update this old proposal and offer nothing more then 300.000 Indollar for 300k worth of Dash, which can be separated into 10, 20,50,100,200 USD top-ups in Allyos app, so the whole Dash community would be able to try and experience the first innovative social shopping system. Meanwhile several venezuelan charity group have joined us, and we also thought of offering some very special collaboration deal.
So, if you say thumbs up and go ahead, we will put some extra focus on the update :) Cheers!

Back