• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

P

Hi Yoshimi Ozu, I'm a member of the ARAtechnology team, we have updated the proposal, we will be attentive to your comments and happy to answer any question.

Ing. Isabel Rivero
CMO of ARAtechonology
I see it now, sorry it must have been still uploading before. It looks like smart plan, I agree with @jesccs question if you can provide more of the "why" behind this proposal. I love drone racing myself but any data behind the audience and how it helps Dash would make sense to provide here. Thank you!

Hi,
The idea looks great, I have trouble understanding is what are the specific benefits for DASH. I suggest you specify it very well. Where will the races be and how many people do you expect to go to each event?
good luck!

@jesccs

The drone racing track will be located in Caracas-Venezuela, nevertheless the proposal background is to impulse the Dash adoption in all Latam community that have interest in this sport.

Last edited:
Hi @jesccs and @yoshimi ozu , I'm Antonio Larez and i'm a member of the ARA technology team. Part of the ROI of our proposal is that the big brands inside the FPV drone world get to know what dash is and that the cryptocurrencies are now part of the real world. Also these can complement with this new interesting sport who is in constatly grow.

Inside all this, we will have a map where you can see the preliminary view of the drone track. Also we will have a series of stands where we will give information to the people about dash and the adventages of their project. How can be used, where do you get Dash and other utilities.

Dash has a lot of beneficts in the real world and the idea is the we unite this new futurism disruptive sport with the disruptive blockchain technology of Dash and provide the info to the people that doesn't know the Dash Project and reach the first sports community of Dash in this new sport!

We are willing to respond any doubt or concern!

While I don't dislike your proposal atm I wouldn't vote for it. With the budget as tight as it is I prefer proposals that include actual usage of Dash and not random sponsorships.

I do like how detailed your proposal is but unless the price and thus the budget increases I can't support this.

While I don't dislike your proposal atm I wouldn't vote for it. With the budget as tight as it is I prefer proposals that include actual usage of Dash and not random sponsorships.

I do like how detailed your proposal is but unless the price and thus the budget increases I can't support this.

Hi thanks for reviewing our proposal. Our goal is to increase the exposal of the cryptocurrency and make it go viral, although we know that dash price and governance budget has suffered due to the recent bearmarket we believe that giving real uses and promotion to Dash through this sport could be key to accomplish our objective because its actual growing interest in the LATAM community and the world.

Back