• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Preproposal: Dash Distribution

dashgirl

I'd like to run a Dash-giveaway program. I'm a Computer Science graduate student at Stanford and would love to begin an outreach program in the area. Seems like everybody here has heard of Bitcoin, but not everyone knows about Dash. I can explain to people the value of the Masternode structure and Governance model, and why it is a better design than Bitcoin. I seek 3 Dash for the first month. I will select 30 individuals within my sphere to donate 0.1 Dash to each. I will onboard them with a wallet and introduce them to the community and governance system. I will also encourage each person to pay it forward and donate a portion of their gift to somebody new. I really believe strongly in the power of giving to grow a community. Lastly I hope to keep my identity private (crypto kinda scares the shit out of me). I'm hoping I can gain the trust of the community and work towards larger missions in the future. Please let me know your thoughts - thanks.

You are a completely new person here and while your idea has merit (though I think 0.1 Dash per person may be a big donation just for the sake of promotion), I don't see how we can just take what you said at face value.
You may be trying to scam people into giving you the money, as far as I know.

Back