• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH vs ONION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifor

What do you think, which coin is more interesting in terms of technology and investment?

Last edited:
There were two topics essentially without discussion. It's closed. Now we can try to discuss this topic without raid.

I think, simply because onion not big price, it interesting as an investment. Dash was time-tested, but expensive, onions are inexpensive, but risky. Also the onion has potential, thanks to the active community, as we see) among other things.

I think both are very interesting coins. Dash being the oldest of the 2 with alot more support vs a new up and coming coin.

I must say the community behind the DeepOnion coin is rally strong and the dev team are just as active. I checked the price and i feel its very undervalued however it is a new coin that needs to gain traction.

Im investing in DeepOnion because the entry barrier is far less and potential to grow 10 fold is great..

What do you think, which coin is more interesting in terms of technology and investment?
Ad investment. Depends what you are looking for, more stable would be dash. DeepOnion is the newcomer, but it looks very promising. More risk, but therefor you can gain more profit.

I invested in onion, I am not sure how much more dash could gain.

I like both, but I think that deeponion with a little time will have more value than other crypto currency. because it has good developers and the comunity is the most active, I think that deeponion is the future of cryptocurrency.

One of the interesting part about deeponion is the privacy over the TOR network. What deeponion also makes unique is the deepvault a feature only found in deeponion. Its about storing file hashes in the blockchain and it has a massive real world use case.
With the upcoming feature of deepsend which makes the transactions even more anonymous just like monero or even better than that makes it look like moner 2.0 which is about to explode in price.
I believe that deeponion will be the future of anonymous cryptocurrencies, it can recieve and send anonymous payments via the TOR network. That makes it safe from third partys. Im sure it will find fast adaption in the darknet because of the high demand of privacy.

Im invested in both, I got in to DASH and sold at the last peak and bought back in at the dip. Ive been in with onion for 3 weeks now and im loving it, air drops, great team, and cheap coins. I know this sounds a little immature but this is a solid coin, have a look.

I think DeepOnion has more potential for an investor as its new and very cheap at the moment. The technology is also superior compared to DASH, they also have deepvalut, deepsend and votecentral. I like both but right now I believe more in ONION

Both currency works good but if want to choose one of them, then it's definitely the deeponion because deeponion is guarantee of a secure future and it's growth rate also increasing very fast, so mostly the investors are investing in the deeponion currency due to it's fame, which have spread in all over the world so obviously my choice is deeponion cryptocurrency thanks you.

It appears like a bunch of Deep Onion supporters joined a Dash forum just today to describe the wonderful and amazing properties of Deep Onion and have only minimal interest in Dash.

But I wish Deep Onion the best. There will be room in the cryptocurrency ecosystem for many winners.

In what ways is the DeepOnion project different and/or better than Dash?

Finest regards,

I think DASH is strong in the market but DeepOnion is a good alternative to have as plan B. There are many alternatives but I think that this is going to be different from the rest in the short term. I would give him a chance

It appears like a bunch of Deep Onion supporters joined a Dash forum just today to describe the wonderful and amazing properties of Deep Onion and have only minimal interest in Dash.

But I wish Deep Onion the best. There will be room in the cryptocurrency ecosystem for many winners.

In what ways is the DeepOnion project different and/or better than Dash?

Finest regards,

well with the recent still bullish rise of bitcoin and so rising all of the other cryptos, too, it is obvious that everyone wants to spread the word about their investments they made :)

i have like 20 dash and well, made some mistakes at year end last year and came back to crypto after the rise of bitcoin again :) in july i stumbled upon deeponion, since it had a good airdrop ongoing and it is still ongoing.

atm, i am hugely invested on deeponion! i think that this coin will definitely kill zcash and monero next year with its features like fully anonymous coin sending deepsend, deepvault for document signing over blockchain and erc20 contracts deepcontract, like tokens on ethereum.

i think it will hit 100$ pretty soon, so dont loose time to invest while it is cheap.

Dash is a good coin but DeepOnion better and besides Dash is now very expensive to invest, so i prefer to buy deeponion and hold it for long, and get a bunch of profit at the right time. From time to time i will be buying onions and stack it.

I like both. As they are both anonymous coin. Compared to Dash, DeepOnion is a little baby. But if it has specific technology, it also can grow fast. Now we see a large community of onion is setup and they are pushed some good features like Dash. There are Intersections between Dash and Onion communities, so let do more discussion rather than just lock.;)

Dash is well established and has been around longer, but if you are looking for an investment standpoint, DeepOnion may be the better choice. Dash has such a huge market cap already, it would realistically be hard for it to 10x, whereas for DeepOnion a 10x would still only leave it with a 120million market cap, relatively small.

Whether or not you agree with DeepOnion's marketing tactics, you must agree that they have some very interesting features. I am certain the coin is undervalued and will go up in the future. It will be interesting to see if Dash can maintain an advantage over the up and coming privacy coins like DeepOnion.

DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency integrated with the TOR network.
Transactions are fast and untraceable.
I think Deeponion has more potential than Monero.
I invested when the onion was worth 0.5usd and now the value of the onion is 3.3usd and the value increases every day.
It's one of the best investments of the moment.

I realy like the concept of both currencies, but it will be a little bit hard for them to get some attention when everybody is looking at BTC right now. But, to be fair, they both have great technology, but in this moment, I would invest in DeepOnion because if is cheaper and it has more rrom to grow. I t also has a great team of devs and a good community, what helps the growth of the coin's value.

Currently i am mining dash coins using nicehash. Yes they are both good coins and potential coins the only reason as of now i can't invest dash is it is so much expensive than $Onions. Currently $onions is free through airdrops and deeppoints and its cheap to invest not like dash. See potential coins maybe match up good coins like dash at the top years from now. I love both coins dash and onions. i go for nicehash in mining and Onions for investing.

Thanks for having this thread comparing DASH and ONION. Well, I have investments on both of them. Dash has been proved successful in the past years and I made some money from it, thanks Dash. On the other hand, DeepOnion has great potential. It could be another successful privacy crypto driven by community. As far as I know, community is another de facto feature of DO besides technology. By today ( Dec 8 ), DO has accumulated 7300+ members since July, what an amazing achievement! From this point, I believe DO will break out in the coming 2018~2019 years. By the way, the price is still very good to buy in!

If you guys think you are so smart trying to pretend with 1 day accounts that there is some community interest, than I have bad news for you.

Closing this just like the others.

PS. I'm going to ban everyone with a fresh new account starting deeponion related thread from now on. Shill for it somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back