• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Lets refund instand send fees for popular exchanges

Should we reimburse instant send fees for popular exchanges ??

• yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Dashmaximalist

As we all know the biggest use case for cryptocurrencies right now is speculation and trading and traders pretty much run the show.

Most traders are using bitcoin cash / litecoin for arbitrage hence the heavy volumes for the same.

However as you know dash instant send is far better as its ' Instant'.

Can we tie up with popular exchanges and reimburse them for all the tx that are used on instant send , its doesn't cost us much as you know , but it will be a fantastic PR for us and will give tremendous mindshare for dash

Instant send will be used a default option for dash going forward will gives a very positive impression for all the new people to crypto

My guess is we would be attacked - people saying that we are paying Exchanges to use DASH

Where does the DASH come from to compensate Exchanges?
Shouldn't the customer spend the DASH for IS, if they choose to use it?

...so many questions...

My guess is we would be attacked - people saying that we are paying Exchanges to use DASH

Where does the DASH come from to compensate Exchanges?
Shouldn't the customer spend the DASH for IS, if they choose to use it?

...so many questions...

dont care about the press , it's about the traders . i am sure traders would love using instant send even if it's subsidized. Remember , in this day and age faster the better simple.

personally i don't think why we would be getting negative press when we are offering such a wonderful service.

who pays the exchanges ? the treasury of course . we can throw this facility for each exchange for certain time like 3-6 months or so

Back