• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Wall of coins

Sara

I used Wall of coins for the first time and it seems to be pretty easy until it came time for me to wait on the seller to confirm my deposit into his bank. I had 30 minutes after my deposit to send a picture of my receipt to the support team, that done and it has been almost 20 hours and I still haven't received a conformation or coins in my wallet. I've contacted support a couple times and still the same answer of waiting on seller to confirm deposit. In any of your experience with Wall of coins is this normal?

Hope it gets sorted for you. I am considering using them too. I will watch this space. (They do have a good reputation, so you should be ok...)

Hope it gets sorted for you. I am considering using them too. I will watch this space. (They do have a good reputation, so you should be ok...)

I finally got my coins this afternoon.. I will use them again and hopefully it will go better

From what I have heard and experienced, the wait time can vary depending on the seller. But I've never heard of anyone who has made a legitimate deposit and never received the coins. If the seller doesn't confirm then i believe the wall of coins staff has a procedure to resolve the issue but it might take a little bit longer.

Also,Robert Genito, the project director at wall of coins, and Albert Arellanes, the CMO of the company, are big dash fans and they are often present in the Dash Nation slack to answer questions from dash users --

You know, that's what i fear as a seller. That I forget I have coins up for sale, someone buys, and I am late releasing them. I'm sure it's very nerve-wracking but it's probably someone who is busy and didn't get around to looking / finding that they sold.

If anyone has suggestions on how to set up notifications, like on your phone or something, when the payment goes through, that'd be awesome. If it already exists, let me know where to find it, LOL. Thanks!!! BTW, this wasn't me :)

*complicated because I use google voice for my messages :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I bought half my DASH through Wall of Coins. Really helpful customer service. Have received coins in an hour, another time took a few days. Once, I crossed a certain limit or exhibited a certain buying behavior (don't recall what it was) and I had to send in ID info and verification took a couple days I think, but they were helpful and answered all my questions in a timely manner.
Wait, now I remember. I would secure a purchase, but if the price went down before the deposit, I'd cancel it and try and get it again at a lower price. Also, I bought a lot from one seller who had the lowest prices at the time. They have to protect themselves from money-laundering and I guess my purchase "behavior" raised red flags, which delayed one purchase for a few days.

Do people buy DASH on Wall of Coins anymore? I've had a sell ad sitting for 2 full days now. Not sure if I'm not putting up enough for sale? (0.5 DASH)

Back