• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash in dispensaries.

Over the last week or so The Crypto Show has been reaching out to several contacts to try and create a solution for getting Dash into marijuana dispensaries. We feel like this would be a great move for not just Dash but all crypto. We're coming at from multiple angles ATM, marketplace, Legislation activist and more.
There's some pretty good enthusiasm from the different parties involved and I think we might actually be able to pull it off. What would be the major concerns from the Dash community in regards to something like this?
Please Weigh in!

great effort danny
i just emailed (cc you) the contact u send me
(sorry am a bit late with this - too much running around)

great effort danny
i just emailed (cc you) the contact u send me
(sorry am a bit late with this - too much running around)
Well since we last spoke I've also been in touch with MPP the Marijuana Policy Project who will help with inroads to make this happen. What I have in mind is donating Crypto to MPP as a Show of good faith that we're behind them so dispensaries will be enthusiastic about supporting Crypto in return.

Well since we last spoke I've also been in touch with MPP the Marijuana Policy Project who will help with inroads to make this happen. What I have in mind is donating Crypto to MPP as a Show of good faith that we're behind them so dispensaries will be enthusiastic about supporting Crypto in return.

Just listened to the show talking about this initiative. This is such a good idea and a perfect fit for DASH's Instantsend.

Just listened to the show talking about this initiative. This is such a good idea and a perfect fit for DASH's Instantsend.
Thanks much appreciated. Also just a little update that hasn't been mentioned anywhere yet but while we were should I say I was at Miami bitcoin conference I convinced a bit coin debit card to integrate dash. So as long as he follows through on his promise you're fixing to be able to use dash straight off of a credit card in the US . I also made a couple other partnerships that will be talking about later .

Back