• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Want a Dash t-shirt? I'm selling them for 2 Dash each!

amanda_b_johnson

Anyone wanting a Dash t-shirt now -- Pete and I are selling them!

They say "Dash Digital Cash" on the front and "Dash.org" on the back.

CbaHnJY.png

They are only 2 Dash each, plus shipping. Sizes small through extra large available, and they have normal sleeves -- I just cut mine in the picture above. (As featured in the latest episode of DASH: Detailed.)

If ya want one, send an email with your size and shipping address to [email protected]. I'll respond with the total including shipping and a payment address for you to send to.

To the moon!

Hello I have basic cotton DASH shirts available for just 1 DASH ea plus shipping

view

Last edited:
Would love to buy it but probably the shipping cost would be more expensive than the shirt itself. Thats why I usually like digital goods instead, 0 cost of shipping and handling. :)

Would love to buy it but probably the shipping cost would be more expensive than the shirt itself. Thats why I usually like digital goods instead, 0 cost of shipping and handling. :)
Don't be so sure. I have ordered one from Spain and shipping was less than 2 dash. I don't know where you are, but it should not get much more expensive than that.

Back