• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Why deep search in this forum does not work?

vazaki3

After the forum upgrade, deep searching in this forum does not work.

Could you please fix that, so that we can search old posts.

If you cannot search old posts, then some prominent members of the Dash community may claim the reverse things they used to claim 3 year ago, and you cannot prove they are scammers.

I see advanced search option in the menu, not sure what you are looking for.

Even tried it Incognito Mode, still see all the search features.

Last edited:
Are you sure? I doubt about it.
It takes you to the first comment by a user on a thread, I clicked on the first one and saw a few more comments by Codablock insterspersed with other users, you are right, search doesn't take you to each individual comment, but it is not hiding anything, the search shows all threads a user has commented on at least once.

It takes you to the first comment by a user on a thread, I clicked on the first one and saw a few more comments by Codablock insterspersed with other users, you are right, search doesn't take you to each individual comment, but it is not hiding anything, the search shows all threads a user has commented on at least once.

You are wrong.

Here is a thread where @codablock spoke, and it does not appear.

You are wrong.

Here is a thread where @codablock spoke, and it does not appear.

Well, I have tagged @kot to look into this, there are no extra funds to fix the Forum and he is doing repairs on a voluntary basis.

Back