• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

We should change voting from Masternodes to EVERYONE

no impact, but don't miss the point that I will like dash more if i can participate just like i felt good about twitter after voting.
I can understand that. If everyone could vote each Dash what do you think would be the benefits to "Dash" ? better projects? bigger/better community? higher price? not much? I certainly don't know.

There are certainly scenarios where many small voters can influence outcomes. Ascertaining if this is a good influence or a neutral influence or a bad influence, that gets into the dark and arcane arts.

Vote is power, just like freedom of speech or freedom of privacy.

freedom of privacy is the reason I bought dash by the way.

Even though I don't have masternodes, I wants to exercise vote rights to make something I like better

even if its small fraction of power.

I don't have much share because when I was buying price spiked(its big no no for investor like me to buy

at high price even if how much I like the investment)

If it wasn't for this 1000% jump, I am sure I will be holding master nodes right now.

I was buying $9 through $50 and then stopped knowing that theres no way I can afford masternode.

Back