• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.11.2.x Testing

******************** 11.2.8 - All Users *********************************

- Protocol Bump
- Added current winning logo from the contest (I'll change it if there's a new winner, I thought the contest was ending this morning)
Winning logo does not have arrows in S.

vote_logo1.png

I dived straight in and tried dash on mainnet, it works and receives coins ok.
set listen=0 in the dash folder config and you can run 2 wallets at the same time.

The instantX transmission is being received as normal proof of work in the dash wallet from the darkcoin wallet (or the question mark indicator is wrong)
The instantX transmission from dash to the darkcoin wallet is working and checked, but again there is a question mark on the instantX transmission in the dash wallet after sent.

at 17.38 still not confirmations.

upload_2015-3-22_17-37-49.png

edit: instantX definitely is not working back to the same dash wallet - it goes to default proof of work.
debug has 100's of errors like this,
upload_2015-3-22_18-16-39.png

Last edited by a moderator:
https://darkcointalk.org/threads/dash-logo-contest.4394/

H-NpqjS2m58Q_axw78A8gWLTkxI4Vx_WqKJ474ZPubTQtlBgOLQ3CCwZ_3uoBYdDYpEuOwmIsv5AgAPpplqZI7c5XKmk1oLoIucOWJZYTcJ8gdid6zH0ai7oVcpF1HMyotcRJCE

It actually did have arrows on the OP. We'll have to decide between the two, there was some confusion.
The version on the Darkcoin Foundation website vote page did not have arrows, and since that's where the actual vote took place, that one should be taken as the winner. The arrows didn't have broad support, from what I could tell. That one looked a little too busy.

Reactions: AjM
Problem persisting, if not worse. Can't see the bottom 1/8th of the QT under a OSx-VM-Ubuntu.14.64bit - reverting to legacy.

zTGsaSH.png

I dived straight in and tried dash on mainnet, it works and receives coins ok.
set listen=1 in the dash folder config and you can run 2 wallets at the same time.

The instantX transmission is being received as normal proof of work in the dash wallet from the darkcoin wallet (or the question mark indicator is wrong)
The instantX transmission from dash to the darkcoin wallet is working and checked, but again there is a question mark on the instantX transmission in the dash wallet after sent.

at 17.38 still not confirmations.

View attachment 1192

edit: instantX definitely is not working back to the same dash wallet - it goes to default proof of work.
debug has 100's of errors like this,
View attachment 1193

Testnet and Mainnet are incompatible, so this is OK.

I voted for #1, but only if it doesn't have the arrows in it, otherwise I'd like to cancel my vote and choose #7 which I also voted for.

Also the percentages seem to be incorrect in the results so far.

Having #7 & #8 in the same line up may divide the vote for this logo, the graduated colour would be better chosen afterwards or not, it's more a variety of the same logo imo.

My wallets just got "Darksend Make Collateral Inputs 0.00". Is this a new fee and what's the difference between this fee and "Darksend Collateral Payment"?

Here are some layout problems I've noticed:

Seems OSX does things its own way...again...

Unfortunately I can only test Linux and Windows. Could you please check how it looks in the traditional wallet design (Settings -> Options -> Display -> User Interface Theme....set it to "DASH-traditional' and restart your wallet).

Paging snogcel and UdjinM6 :smile:

My wallets just got "Darksend Make Collateral Inputs 0.00". Is this a new fee and what's the difference between this fee and "Darksend Collateral Payment"?
Nope, this one is for making inputs that will be used to create collateral payment transactions later

Back