• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.15 - Onyx Release

So their 7 most recent blocks not paid is paying ok?
O shit! didn`t see it befrore look at general page..sorry my misstake... need to write to feeleep instantly.

flare is this you?

[QUOTE author=thelonecrouton link=topic=421615.msg9266923#msg9266923 date=1413825624]
[QUOTE author=pille link=topic=421615.msg9266788#msg9266788 date=1413824959]
New Exploit?

I just noticed some strange things going on with this masternode address http://drk.poolhash.org/masternode.html?srch&nmstr=Xgyie615vTpBNmR2Nz7Z17GoAAcQLJfugm

He get paid very often with this "innmlist" under payee, that normally should belong to another adress I guess. He also "stole" a payment from me. He got 23! payments today only.

Hopefully flare's newfangled multi-Masternode wallet. There's 19000DRK been through that address today.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/address.dws?Xgyie615vTpBNmR2Nz7Z17GoAAcQLJfugm.htm
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Another suspicious address is XvH3qoo6F8c9yLCunVaAFt1rY7xj8ngXji as all its payments are from innmlist or not detected. How effective will the enforcement be in terms of closing these exploits?

My masternode finally runs more stable for the past 8 hours. However, I'm not sure when I will get paid as many payments go to unknown version and non-master node such as XwzmEE1cJ6HG84CgJvAt7ADmJ8W9Wh65Tq.

Are you guys who had disconnect problem still having the disconnect problem?

Why are there so many partially inactive nodes on drk.mn these days? It used to be 100% for most active masternodes before Onyx.

i have a bunch running fine and getting paid but 2 are disconnecting all the time ?! anything i can do ?

eduffield

Can you please comment why some are still experiencing inactive masternodes when we are at 70-80% network on onyx. Further, can you please address the no masternode payee (no masternode is getting paid) and the RC3 nodes getting paid on occasion. I feel like there are numerous people here waiting to hear from you as it relates to these things.

eY0sGIC.png

Removed this from BCT as things are slightly tenser there than they are here, but maybe someone can smack some sense into me. What I'm wondering is... with the Onyx update, masternodes are paid in a predictable manner. Are the masternode payee and the masternode selected for mixing determined by the same means? I.E. is the masternode that is selected for mixing predictable by examining previous payouts!? Or are the two determined in different ways?

*actually its pretty tense in here too.

i have a bunch running fine and getting paid but 2 are disconnecting all the time ?! anything i can do ?
Someone recommended messing around with the peers.dats. I'd been having a lot of trouble with one MN, but removed them on both the local and remote wallets and so far so good, its been like 4 hours which isn't much but it wasn't doing that well before.

Someone recommended messing around with the peers.dats. I'd been having a lot of trouble with one MN, but removed them on both the local and remote wallets and so far so good, its been like 4 hours which isn't much but it wasn't doing that well before.

How do I remove peers.dat from my remote wallet? I don't know Ubuntu that well.

Back