• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.12.x RC4 Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
These options are super useful!!!

EDIT: BTW I generated my own DRK address with DRKvanitygen. Thanks Propulsion!
zghnJ0i.png

I am using flare's bamboo Mac version :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded v19

I clicked settings, options, main to look at the the gui. Had a play about. The only thing is, when i click on say 5 rounds the selection doesn't stick. I cannot press apply, only ok.

Please send tdrk : muLJmHPPwSvH6yh38bUcBtsbk7WNi57rRP
same problem
Number of rounds resets to 2 after "OK" click

The "Apply" button is clickable when other parameters are changed on that tab. Tried to check "Disable Darksand" or change the amount of DRK to keep anoy AND same time set new darksend rounds, then click apply and ok.

All parameters were saved except rounds number.

Edit: windows version

Linux version does not apply the darksend rounds value, you set "8" click OK, then go back and its defaulted back to "2"
I'm playing with this also. It seems that the value is applied but is not shown properly in the option tab.

And I have two collateral payments already. Do I have to report at jira?

Windows version is the same as linux, apply button does not work when selecting number of darkrounds.

Windows version seems not to read current value of darksend round. Whatever I choose the value, it shows "2"
(Linux also)

This collateral caused by me with "Force Quit" of client.
9a3d3e2b40a0df1e4ea399ae4a2ebad27e11d1bb43703d175727773271d8ab12

Windows wallet - Just got hit with collateral.
Transaction ID: 2b3d3b2dfc6817850ed24e8bcbf8c06da210cc6f9d0ee2e71f62a437cc061edb
9pBgc5O.png

options -> check "disable darksend" - > apply -> ok -> close wallet -> open wallet -> options -> ... "disable darksend" is unchecked??
i'm on ubuntu

EDIT: from ui design perspective i would prefer "Enable Darksend" instead of "Disable Darksend" and i would also prefer it off (no darksend by default)

options -> check "disable darksend" - > apply -> ok -> close wallet -> open wallet -> options -> ... "disable darksend" is unchecked??
i'm on ubuntu

EDIT: from ui design perspective i would prefer "Enable Darksend" instead of "Disable Darksend" and i would also prefer it off (no darksend by default)
The whole point of Darkcoin is Darksend, why should it be off by default?

The whole point of Darkcoin is Darksend, why should it be off by default?
it's an advanced option from my point of view and it charges you fees - so i guess it would be nice to ask a user if he really wants to enable it or not (may be at least on first run for example)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back