• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Texas Bitcoin Conference Dash Recap: 2 Talks, 3 Media Appearances, 19 First Dash Wallets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermined

chfPTvO.png

Over the past weekend I attended the Texas Bitcoin with a team representing Dash. In our group we had Pete and Amanda of Dash: Detailed fame, Brian the Dash swag-er extraordinaire, myself, and Jeremy from strategic Dash partner Alt Thirty Six. Two Dash ATMs were present, and all kinds of swag were distributed to attendees hungry to learn about Dash. In addition to running the table, I was able to participate in a series of talks and media appearances, as well as a continuation of Amanda’s renowned #FirstDashWallet campaign.

First, I delivered a talk on Dash titled “The Digital Cash Revolution No One’s Talking About” where I covered my personal journey to cryptocurrency and Dash, as well as the reasons I was excited for the future of Dash in particular as it spreads rapidly across the world.
https://www.dashforcenews.com/texas...ks-3-media-appearances-19-first-dash-wallets/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back