You have to think on the real value you are offering to our DASH network. Is easier to see this is not really getting us much value and that money could be invested in other proposals.Hi
Can you let us know why you said that ?
Hi ! Thank you for your advice first !You have to think on the real value you are offering to our DASH network. Is easier to see this is not really getting us much value and that money could be invested in other proposals.
Dont you think this would be just easier to translated slides already made, and offer 100 dls to people around the regions you want to get to, and let they offer the information, or do the talk over skype?
- Meetups are limited, only a few will be able to assist even with 100% capacity
- It wont give us a price upgrade on our value.
- they dont produce new technology to be used by the network
- The investment is not equal to the amount of users we will get back
- Audience might be mostly end users, few of them are businesses already with extensive costumer base
- There are other proposals that can generate more value with less money
The more you overload your offer the more it will work against you, the smarter your proposal is and optimize our resources the more the community will be open to invest.
Thank you so much for your advice, as I said, the team is going to be thinking to make the proposal look nicerEven masternodes cant get reasonably priced projects through.
Your project is neither reasonable nor backed by anyone with a track record.
Save your 5 dash or not. thats your call.