• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Need enlightenment on DASH uses case? (Build Challenge?)

san2ok

Hello guys, im new to dash forum, but i do love dash for long..

my name is Sandy, im a Stellar and NXT ARDOR supporter, and i plan to join as a DASH master node in the future..
  1. for STELLAR, we (as a team) contribute MyStellar.org , and all the future project we will releasing on Stellar. we even distribute FREE COINS, to help fight poverty, and to this date we already release hundreds of thousands XLM (already lost counts)
  2. for NXT ARDOR, we contribute FRASINDO.COM , and all the future project we will be releasing on IGNIS
  3. we have a small team of developers.. there are a lot of unique projects we could think of and will be releasing on both platform above. And we love to see it on DASH too

Now, there is a bit confusion on myself, because..
i love DASH (Love Amanda B the most), but i dont know what to do with dash, except as a currency
i would love to release some product for it, as our contributions,
and if there is some extra benefit, to funding the company such as a BUILD CHALLENGE / REWARD, our team will be very happy to participate.. if there is an ICO platform also can do..

however i could not find enough information to satisfy my own confusion

so please.. everyone KINDLY please en light me any idea,
what should i build for beloved DASH, that is helping+FUN to the community?
what do you want/need?

Last edited:
im not sure where to ask about this, and i love the DASH without knowing if there is any features of what DASH can do

we love all the fun and freedom thing, and do plan on releasing an co-opt/versus arcade games,
have not decided on which platform we would release,
and can that idea applied for funding? dash as its accepting payments?
can dasc in cooperation with other currency such Stellar Lumens and IGNIS, or it must be an exclussive to dash?

Last edited:
Do a street fighter type game with other coins founders.
Feature Dash unique advantages as "weapons" or "moves" that would destroy other fighters (coin features). Instantsend (super fast flurry) and Privatesend (invisibility cloak), Masternodes (player multiplies into clones and don't know which one to fight), Custom HW in roadmap ( grows huge muscles like Hulk) and Treasury (make it rain) as "moves" that would destroy other coins.

Maybe Evan could be the character for Dash, then Satoshi for Bitcoin, Roger for BCH, Fluffy for Monero, etc.

That would be epic.

Back