• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Making a crypto(dash)-blog/website

TheDashGuy

Give me some ideas for content, obviously I'll be re-posting articles, hosting all the best and new Dash related links, giving out free content for others to use and all that, but if you have any ideas you think would help me out, or give me a nice boost in traffic up front, I wouldn't be mad.

Here's my list of things to figure out to fit into the site:

-Dash Link Directory (SEO Focused pages)
--The Top Links (Main Dash Websites, /r/dashpay, Dash Wiki etc)
--Exchanges
--Dash Informational Sites
--Dash around the social web

-Blog (some Bitcoin news, Dash news, free giveaways, how-to's, opinion articles.
-Consulting (If people need business related advice for cryptos or something?)
-Find a get together ( Will be cataloging everyones meet-ups and such if I can, if not, i'll host the info on my own meet ups in Seattle & Oregon)
-Download FREE Dash themed content, how-tos, info packets I make for people
-My own social media feeds will be added into the sidebars
-considering making like $5,000 stickers and reselling them for cheap/giving them out to people I meet at meet-ups and such for free obviously.

Anything else I am forgetting?

Also; if anyone is interested in helping me do stickers, I will post my design file here when its done with a pricing structure and awesome company to order form that is super cheap so you guys can do the same! #LETSDOTHIS (I cant post my url yet but its just a regular com website (thedashguy))

edit: it's going to be the sexiest crypto website out there, Coinbase ain't got shit on me!

Double Edit: Heres the url: www.TheDashGuy.com (still a WIP)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saying, when it comes to focus, there's already a ton of bitcoin stuff out there... so my preference would be for an emphasis on dash and other alts... imo the alts are far more interesting

Just saying, when it comes to focus, there's already a ton of bitcoin stuff out there... so my preference would be for an emphasis on dash and other alts... imo the alts are far more interesting

I was mainly going to be including SOME Bitcoin stuff as a way to get curious Bitcoiners involved. Definitely going to be focusing 80% of my efforts on Dash.

TheDashGuy Don't take this the wrong way, but take it easy man! It's a marathon, not a sprint. I would hate to see you burned out a couple of months in...:tongue:

Now, if you're serious about doing the website, all the power to you! I look forward to seeing the results.

EDIT: Did you perhaps have a twin brother, tungfa?

TheDashGuy Don't take this the wrong way, but take it easy man! It's a marathon, not a sprint. I would hate to see you burned out a couple of months in...:tongue:

Now, if you're serious about doing the website, all the power to you! I look forward to seeing the results.

EDIT: Did you perhaps have a twin brother, tungfa?

I totally see your point ahaha but don't worry about me. Half of these ideas I just "come up with" are things iI've been considering doing for Bitcoin for a while, but when I finally started to understand Dash, I could see where my efforts had to go.

My end game is just doing as much as I can to be helpful, and all I am really good at is marketing/web design/ front end coding. I already have the domain and website online, I just won't be "launching" it until I feel its a quality source of information about Dash. If you wanna watch as I build it; checkout www.thedashguy.com

And just a heads up, I am used to doing this whole getting too excited thing, I'll be fine. I just can't believe I get the chance to be part of something this amazing...

I totally see your point ahaha but don't worry about me. Half of these ideas I just "come up with" are things iI've been considering doing for Bitcoin for a while, but when I finally started to understand Dash, I could see where my efforts had to go.

My end game is just doing as much as I can to be helpful, and all I am really good at is marketing/web design/ front end coding. I already have the domain and website online, I just won't be "launching" it until I feel its a quality source of information about Dash. If you wanna watch as I build it; checkout www.thedashguy.com

And just a heads up, I am used to doing this whole getting too excited thing, I'll be fine. I just can't believe I get the chance to be part of something this amazing...
In that case then, proceed dude! Glad to have you here.

I'd like to see people talk and give simple instructions on different ways to buy Dash. I mean easy ways. We've lost a lot of exchanges this year, and I feel trapped, I don't know where to go. So an overview of choices would be nice and their pros and cons. And I think if this subject could be covered every ... month maybe, with a new twist to make it interesting, always with a reminder of the current easiest way, even if it's the same. This kind of thing may push more people into the ecosystem. Currently, selling something for Dash would be the best way to acquire some coins, but of course it's tough to get an audience to look at your goods (especially if you're just "garage sale'ing" or trying to ebay stuff off)

Still, I think this is the #1 question on non-crypto people's minds. Also, how to stay tax compliant is another. If this were explained to people, more may enter the system.

Of course, also the whys. Why a deflationary currency (limited supply = deflationary when their is demand that outpaces it) And why it should still work, etc...

I look forward to reading your blog as I'm still an amateur and always look forward to reader friendly learning :D

I'd like to see people talk and give simple instructions on different ways to buy Dash. I mean easy ways. We've lost a lot of exchanges this year, and I feel trapped, I don't know where to go. So an overview of choices would be nice and their pros and cons. And I think if this subject could be covered every ... month maybe, with a new twist to make it interesting, always with a reminder of the current easiest way, even if it's the same. This kind of thing may push more people into the ecosystem. Currently, selling something for Dash would be the best way to acquire some coins, but of course it's tough to get an audience to look at your goods (especially if you're just "garage sale'ing" or trying to ebay stuff off)

Still, I think this is the #1 question on non-crypto people's minds. Also, how to stay tax compliant is another. If this were explained to people, more may enter the system.

Of course, also the whys. Why a deflationary currency (limited supply = deflationary when their is demand that outpaces it) And why it should still work, etc...

I look forward to reading your blog as I'm still an amateur and always look forward to reader friendly learning :D

Thats the goal! I want to be in the space of connecting not so technical (not flat out stupid, but you know) people to this technology. We already know what it can do and we can imagine quite a bit of cool possibilities, but Dash is only going to take off after its slowly introduced to people in a simpler manner than it currently is.

Follow me on Instagram as well: www.instagram.com/thedashguy where I post little things I make a couple times a day, mostly Dash advertising styled posts but I mix it up sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back