• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

In a free society, lies and the omission of facts are allowed to exist

GrandMasterDash

Masternode Owner/Operator
Hi,

22/f/tx would like to talk to like minded guys about my large silicon nodes. They are slightly off center so I'm thinking it's incorrect to call them decentralized.

Forums such as these are not 'free speech', you are not at liberty to say whatever ever you want, the owner/admin controls the content and will prevent things they deem unfit from being shown. Luckily, I have found a place where you can say anything you want and it seems no one can delete what you said, want to try it?

Try out

first and then meet me on

for censorship resistant speech. 😉

How long do you think censorship resistance will last on Dash Platform? As a DAO with SPoF (Single Points of Failure), I'd say that censorship resistance will correlate with the dash price; large investment = compromises on personal values.

Communities are allowed to set boundaries, that is not censorship, you are not on the public square being shut down by censors, you have violated community standards, take the warning on the chin and stop FUDding.

Communities are allowed to set boundaries, that is not censorship, you are not on the public square being shut down by censors, you have violated community standards, take the warning on the chin and stop FUDding.
And who sets the boundaries? You are? Are the boundaries voted by anyone except you?

And who sets the boundaries? You are? Are the boundaries voted by anyone except you?
The boundaries are set in a terms of service by the community, I am just a Cop who uses violence to enforce those boundaries, just doing my job.

The boundaries are set in a terms of service by the community.
Again, I ask. Who set the boundaries? Where is the vote? If the boundaries deserve to be set by those who serve the community, who defines who serves the community and who does not?

I dunno, seen a lot of FUD here before and someone often challenges it, attempts to prove it's FUD or not. Yesterday's response seemed quite different / over reactive. It got me thinking if dash mods on other platforms are behaving similarly because AFAIK there are not many dash mods out there and they often moderate multiple communities. In that context, I think it is fair to question if it's censorship.

I dunno, seen a lot of FUD here before and someone often challenges it, attempts to prove it's FUD or not. Yesterday's response seemed quite different / over reactive. It got me thinking if dash mods on other platforms are behaving similarly because AFAIK there are not many dash mods out there and they often moderate multiple communities. In that context, I think it is fair to question if it's censorship.
Community complained, I shared your FUD post in Discord, people there wanted to have your head. And the main issue is that you and Demo were tag teaming and FUDding the DCG announcement, that thread needs to stay clean for support requests.

Last edited:
Community complained, I shared your FUD post in Discord, people there wanted to have your head. And the main issue is that you and Demo were tag teaming and FUDding the DCG announcement, that thread needs to stay clean for support requests.

You could go back to making official announcements read only, I wouldn't care about that.

You could go back to making official announcements read only, I wouldn't care about that.
That's not a bad idea, support questions should have their own threads anyway, Announcements really aren't for Discussion, Ann channel in Discord is locked to regular users. I'll take that up with the forum renovation crew.

And for the record, it was another "Cop" that used violence to cleanup the comments on the announcement thread.
Deleting posts is a crime, but locking a thread is equally bad too. When you lock the thread, it is as if you delete all future posts. Your action is against new generations of posters, and this is unacceptable.

Deleting posts is a crime, but locking a thread is equally bad too. When you lock the thread, it is as if you delete all future posts. Your action is against new generations of posters, and this is unacceptable.
You realize that this is an official DCG website, right? The fact that you are even allowed to carry on as you have been carrying on negates your argument.

I was the one who deleted your posts in official announcements, I left most of them up, it's only when you invoked Godwin's Law (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law) that you stepped over the line and I told you to go elsewhere with your trolling.

Telling us (DCG) that we're wrong is fine, you're allowed a dissenting opinion and I'd never take that from you... Starting to say we're Nazis and posting Hitler speeches is way over the line, I then politely told you go elsewhere, which is better than most would do.

I also had to fight other mods from banning your arse right there and considering we have Jewish staff on the team you're on very thin ice.

Starting to say we're Nazis and posting Hitler speeches is way over the line, I then politely told you go elsewhere, which is better than most would do.

I also had to fight other mods from banning your arse right there and considering we have Jewish staff on the team you're on very thin ice.

You deleted the post, so you may claim I said whatever. And I may claim the same. Thats why the messages should not be deleted.

What I meant is that the only regime that openly oposses Democracy and the majority rule is fascism. Jew or not Jew, if you opose Democracy and the majority rule, you have something in common with fascism.

Anyway, when you delete a message, leave the hash value of the message in the place the deleted message resided.
That way the one who preserves the original message can prove he is right and can reveal it, while the others who claim the deleted message said something else can be proved scammers.

Last edited:
Anyway, when you delete a message, leave the hash value of the message in the place the deleted message resided.
That way the one who preserves the original message can prove he is right and can reveal it, while the others who claim the deleted message said something else can be proved scammers.
Of course the admins can also change the hash value and do a forgery, but this is another thing.
The admins are supposely not involved in deleting messages, the mods are.
So when a mod deletes a message, a daemon must put its hash value in place.

And you, you have to choose. Either you are a mod, or an admin. Not both.

Of course the admins can also change the hash value, but this is another thing. The admins are supposely not involved, the mods are.

I am an admin, and I am involved now since you're causing the mods here a hard time and making us lock threads that are supposed to assist and help in upgrades etc. In other words you're making more work for me when I should be doing the infrastructure stuff I'm actually paid to do

Back