• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS iBeLink DM384M Dash and X11 Miner | 384 MH/s hash rate, 600 Watts

Status
Not open for further replies.

imbafisk4tw

Hey guys,

I want to sell my Dash Miner which was running flawlessly since April. Given the recenct price appreciation I sold my mined DASH and are happy to let someone else use it.
  • The usage of the Miner is pretty straight forward. It only has a power switch and an Ethernet Port which simplifies things a lot.
  • The Interface isn't pretty but you can find everything you to connect your miner to your favourite mining pool.
  • In case something stops working for example in my case when using the wrong settings, email support or community support was fast and helpful.
  • The Downside to this miner is a lot of noise, so I recommend to put it in the basement or somewhere else.

When you have any questions, feel free to contact me

I am happy to ship international with prices according to DHL shipping cost and within the original shipping container.

I will ship from Germany.

Please PM me with serious price offers.

Best Regards

Michael

---------------------------

Manufacturer Description:

The iBelink™ DM384M is the world's first Dash and X11 ASIC miner. This high performance miner is brought to you by Tiannengbo Group, a consortium of high tech companies based in China. The iBelink™ DM384M is a highly integrated Dash and X11 miner. You just need to connect a power cable and an Ethernet cable to set up the miner. It is designed for both large scale mining farm deployments as well as at-home mining. Four high speed cooling fans (by default connected to a 12V power supply) can be manually connected to a reserved 5V power supply after open box rewiring to minimize noise with the trade off of some hashing performance. This miner has been designed with several self-diagnosing, self-recovery, and automatic email warning capabilities to make your mining life easier. The iBeLink™ DM384M Dash and X11 miner contains 4 hashing blades and a Raspberry Pi B+. Each hashing blade contains 48 TNB0301 ASIC chips, and can be managed (or controlled) for mining separately.

Specifications:
  • Hash Rate: 384 MH/s ±10%
  • Power Consumption: 715 W (at the wall, with 25 °C ambient temp)
  • Power Efficiency: 1.8 J/MH (at the wall, with 25 °C ambient temp)
  • Number of TNB0301 chips per unit: 192
  • Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
  • Network Connection: Ethernet
  • Power Supply: 110V to 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
  • Certifications: FC, CE
  • Dimensions: 490mm(L)*350mm(W)*180mm(H)
  • Weight: 21 kg
Features:
  • High integration for Plug and Play (just need to connect power and Ethernet)
  • Contains 4 hashing blades, LED for each blade’s status
  • Faulty conditions self-detection and auto restart
  • Email warning for abnormal hashing conditions
  • Faulty chip detection
  • Possible DIY repair of faulty hashing boards (modulated hashing board, 8 boards/blade)
  • DIY reduced fan speed (or noise) by selecting low voltage power (reduced hash rate)
TNB0301 ASIC Specification:
  • Package Type: QFN64 8mm*8mm
  • I/O Interface: Serial with clock & data
  • Hash Rate: 2 Mhash/s
  • Power Consumption: 1.8J/Mhash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back