• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DK Client stuck @ 21 hours behind! Coins in limbo! HELP!

jonnny

Hi,

My wallet was working fine 2 days ago, fully updated and it is the latest DK client .946. Then bought some DK's, which I assume have been "sent" to my wallet. Since my wallet is stuck "updating" I cannot see if they were delivered.

I hate to make any changes to my wallet files, like re-installing because my receive address might be different and my coins lost forever.

I have been reading the forms:

If I save wallet.dat and re-install, will my old receive address still be valid?

How about removing/ replacing peers.dat?

HELP!

Hi,

My wallet was working fine 2 days ago, fully updated and it is the latest DK client .946. Then bought some DK's, which I assume have been "sent" to my wallet. Since my wallet is stuck "updating" I cannot see if they were delivered.

I hate to make any changes to my wallet files, like re-installing because my receive address might be different and my coins lost forever.

I have been reading the forms:

If I save wallet.dat and re-install, will my old receive address still be valid?

How about removing/ replacing peers.dat?

HELP!
The latest version number is 9.4.8 if you use Windows or Ubuntu (http://www.darkcoin.io/getstarted.html). Delete everything in the Darkcoin folder except wallet.dat and run the wallet.

Back