• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Demystifying Dash on Northern Television-Part one

Sahabia

1. PROPOSAL OVERVIEW
Perhaps, the most solid barrier to Dash adoption is the lack of understanding and knowledge amongst the public. Stories of people losing funds because they are careless with their password and recovery phrase, or do not understand the basic functions of a dash wallet, are unfortunately common.

As champions of this technology, it should be our commitment to help simplify the complexity of using dash in Ghana. We should continue to be a source of support and knowledge for the average person to learn and educate others about dash.

Capitalising on this interest, this proposal will enable a routine Dash TV Discussion platform where dash promoters would be hosted to talk about Dash to the people of Ghana.

TV plays a vital role in disseminating information and promoting development and social change in Ghana. And it’s based on the recognition of its profound influence on Ghanaians that this proposal is developed to make dash the most known and use crypto in Ghana.

2. WHY VOTE YES
1. Mass orientation/adoption
: this proposal will enable us to continue disseminating the knowledge of dash as a sure-fire way to clarify the use of dash to general public. With this program, at least 1 Million consumers and J will have the chance to learn Dash which would result to mass adoption.

Appropriate medium: In Northern Ghana, NTV has been the most used platform of communication with the largest audience penetration due to its ubiquity, accessibility and low cost. This powerful medium will help us to engage in meaningful discussions on dash to the public. We shall reach students, business men, Chiefs, civil servants, investors etc. via this media. And will also serve as an appropriate platform to advertise existing Dash merchants in Ghana.

3. Low cost
: the project will effect a moderate growth on dash in Ghana at a reasonable cost. The team is familiar with the key requirements to make it successful at relatively inexpensive.

THE PLAN OF ACTION
1.Host Dash ambassadors:
in every program, Two Dash ambassador in Ghana will be invited to talk about Dash for 30 minutes airtime. The discussion would be interactive where experts will share ideas on selected topics for proper understanding of the public.

2. Engage Radio presenters/journalists: we shall involve presenters/journalists at the radio station to take part in discussion. To promote our projects, we should ensure that presenters/journalists fully understand what our service or product does, and how it will add value to the world. This engagement will help them understand how this new technology works. With their accurate reporting and talks about dash, the wider community can be well-informed, and embrace dash sooner.

3. Open Phone lines/SMS: to ensure full participation of our cherished observers. We will open phone lines in every event to allow them call/text to ask questions or make contributions. Also, we shall ask basic questions about dash and allow them to send us their answers with Wallet addresses. Winners will be tipped with $3 each in dash. This will motivate people to participate well in the program.

4. Airdrop Challenge: more new wallets would be opened through creating an Airdrop challenge where I will ask observers to take a screenshot of their QR codes and post on our facebook page at a given number and time interval. Those who can do within the given number and time shall be tipped $1 each in dash.

WHAT TO EXPECT
1. 200 New Wallets:
200 new wallet shall be downloaded and each tipped with atleast $1 in dash. Wallet owners are trained on how to ensure full security of their funds and how they can buy more dash to add.

2. One TV presentation: one TV discussion held at Northern Television in Ghana. 30 minutes discussion of dash on TV by Dash ambassadors and 30 minutes for other things such as contributions/questions, airdrop Challenge etc.

3. Reached 1 Million+ People and educate them about dash covering all relevant topics such as;

What is dash
How to spend dash
Know your dash wallet
Why you need dash
How to become a merchant

BUDGET
TV Presentation - $310
200 consumer Airdrops ($1+ each) - $200
Transportation - $80
Refreshment - $50
Total amount (USD$)= $640
1 Dash proposal fee
Total amount in Dash = 10.17
(Dash price @ $69.9)

WHO I AM
Abdul-Karim Yakubu is my name, aka Sahabia in Dash. I am a Development Planner by profession, Effective Communicator, Crypto enthusiast, PR of Center for Liberty and Entrepreneurship (www.clegh.org), and co-founder for Initiative for Green and Digital Economy (www.igdeglobal.org).

Watch my quick story in Dash

I like the enthusiasm and the price of what Sahabia is asking to do here...he has shown commitment to reaching out to people! Let's help Sahabia reach more people in Africa where we have started the ball rolling!

Sahabia-I have faith you will do well and can reach the people!

Make as many friends as you can and keep making contacts! You are doing great things for Dash!

Thank you so much @Blake
I like the enthusiasm and the price of what Sahabia is asking to do here...he has shown commitment to reaching out to people! Let's help Sahabia reach more people in Africa where we have started the ball rolling!

Sahabia-I have faith you will do well and can reach the people!

Make as many friends as you can and keep making contacts! You are doing great things for Dash!

Back