• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[dashninja.pl] Dash Masternode Ninja - Free Masternode Monitoring

I've noticed a few issues with dashninja:

Sorry I still don't receive notifications from the forum, don't know why.

Thanks for the issues/enhancement report, the best would be to do it on github. Don't hesitate in sending me a message on Keybase, notifications do seem to work there.

The masternode payment identification is guesswork in the code and it is clearly not working well anymore.
I will have a look time permitting.

2022 was hectic, lots happened to me (moved city in Peru from Trujillo to Lima, trying to renovate a house, etc.).
With all the expenses I am having and with the 3 months budget of last year gone dry for a while now, I am once again asking for budget to cover the Dash Ninja server and maintenance. This time for a year.

Here is the proposal : Dash Ninja Funding 2022

I hope you can help me again cover Dash Ninja server cost and maintenance.
If not as indicated in the proposal, the most probably option will be that I move back Dash Ninja on my own much cheaper server (shared with my personal stuff). Performance will not be as good but better than nothing.

Thanks in advance whatever the outcome.

Knipsel.JPG

v18.2.0 has been withdrawn, so we are back to v 18.1
There has also been a network attack so DCG issued hotfix v18.1.1, which means the network (in particular masternodes, as it affects them the most)
is currently updating to v18.1.1

Please address this on your dashninja.pl site.

View attachment 11574

v18.2.0 has been withdrawn, so we are back to v 18.1
There has also been a network attack so DCG issued hotfix v18.1.1, which means the network (in particular masternodes, as it affects them the most)
is currently updating to v18.1.1

Please address this on your dashninja.pl site.

This is taken directly from git. If there are superseeding versions it needs to be addressed there on the master branch.

I will try to add a static text to explain when I get some time (but I am working today and it is prooving difficult to escape a few minutes).

Thank you for adding the static text, should prevent confusion among endusers.

Looks like DCG issued a new update v18.2.1 just now, which is shown correctly as latest version on dashninja.pl
Which means the static text can be removed, when you have some free time.

Thanks in advance.

As for last year, I just cannot sustain the dedicated server cost for Dashninja.
Therefore, I am once again asking for budget to cover the Dash Ninja server and maintenance. For one year again.

Here is the proposal : Dash Ninja Funding 2023

I hope the network/masternode owners can help me again cover Dash Ninja server cost and maintenance.
If not, this time again, the most probable outcome is to move back Dash Ninja on my own much cheaper server (shared with my personal stuff). Performance will not be as good but better than nothing.

Thanks in advance whatever the outcome.

Can you please update your nodes to Dash Core v19.1

There seems to be a problem with the balance part of the masternodes list on Dashninja.pl, not all masternode payments are accounted for and added to the balance of masternodes. Which means the balance of masternodes on the masternodes list is currently not always correct. I assume this is caused by the Dash blockchain halt, and it need to be fixed. Also the blockchain part (miners part of dashninja) is currently not working, most likely because your nodes (dnmon01, dnmonblk02, dnmonblk) are on the wrong chain (block 1874879?).

Blockchain explorers currently working correctly (so you can verify if you are on the correct chain) :

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/
https://insight.dash.org/insight/

Last edited:
Updated and reindex in progress.
I had/have a very busy week and was planning on doing the update tomorrow...
But obviously something went wrong before.

Update 25/05 12:13 GMT-5 : still reindexing on the block/explorer node, when done I will reprocess all missing blocks so they show on Dash Ninja.

Last edited:
Updated, reindexed, blocks visible, protx up to date.

For the balance that is not always correct, I think it needs a deeper fix which I don't have time to investigate atm, but I have it on my TODO.

Looks like the Masternodes section broke down.
Are you perhaps updating something on dashninja.pl ?

Update : fixed now

Last edited:
Back