• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash wallet shows 0 active connections always.

Dashcoin

Hello,

I am ubuntu 14.04 user and have been trying to make dash wallet work on my system. However, everytime my dash qt wallet starts, it shows 0 active connections. I did try to keep it open for more than 12 hours, still it does not sync with the network nor shows any active connections. Did anyone experience this same issue and if you were able to resolve this issue..Please help me as I need the dash walllet on my Ubuntu system.

One more thing, whenever, I try to visit the network monitor under the "Tools" option, it does not show any network activity but my network is active all time. PLEASE HELP!

Attachments

• error1.jpeg
    error1.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 89
  • error2.jpeg
    error2.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 93
please check .dash/debug.log file in your home direcory/folder.

I did check the debug.log file and it shows No valid UpNp Igd found and then thread exited in debug file. I do have the latest UpNp IGd running. What should I do to fix this issue.

I did check the debug.log file and it shows No valid UpNp Igd found and then thread exited in debug file. I do have the latest UpNp IGd running. What should I do to fix this issue.
Have you checked your firewall?

Back