• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Turkey Youtube Promotion

talhatr

Based on constructive feedback I decided to make changes to the proposal.

Idea;

Creating 5 youtube videos with all the technical details of the Dash Project from the very beginning.

-The videos will be like a series of 4-5 minutes on average.

Dash t-shirt will be worn in the videos.

-Videos will be created with independent visuals and details.

-Dash logo and fonts will be emphasized in the videos.

-After the videos are created, all rights will belong to the Dash community / management.

-The official web address and other sources you provide will be used as a source.

Video language Turkish

Videos will be shared on the YouTube channel created for Dash.

Short excerpts from the YouTube videos will be shared on social media.

Social media accounts will be Turkish accounts created for Dash

Dash Turkey Youtube

Dash Turkey Instagram

Dash Turkey Twitter

Dash Turkey Tiktok

The topics of the videos will be as follows;

What are the Features and Advantages of Dash Coin?

Dash Coin Mining and Blockchain Technology

Dash Coin's Uses and Transaction Speed

What is Dash?

Mining and Wallets

Topics can be changed and videos can be produced on topics deemed more important.

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------
What is the benefit of the video series?

Turkey is at the forefront of cryptocurrency adoption in Europe. Therefore, I would like to emphasize that creating a series of promotional videos for the Dash project in Turkey is both an exciting and strategic step.

This video series will be a tool to attract the attention of crypto users in Turkey and inform them about Dash. In addition, Turkey's geographical location and economic potential provide an ideal environment for cryptocurrency adoption. Due to the economic situation, it is obvious that there is a search for financial privacy. Therefore, this project will not only contribute to the crypto economy in Turkey, but also attract the attention of the global crypto community.

I am ready to take the step of creating quality content while keeping the costs low and maybe become a part of the Dash Community in the future (Community management, Turkish social media management, etc.).

Therefore, I would like to come with a much more favorable offer compared to global markets.

Starting a startup in Turkey, raising community awareness and creating official resources in Turkish will lead to successful results.

Thanks to this offer, I will have the opportunity to introduce myself to the community and I will be able to realize many activities in Turkey in the future.

Thank you for your support

Cost information

The cost per video is set at 1 Dash.

A total of 5 Dash is requested for 5 Videos.

T-shirt printing will be covered by me.

I am ready to introduce myself to the community and raise awareness about Dash in Turkey.

I look forward to your constructive feedback

If anyone knows how big the crypto market is in Turkey and wants to realize this business, they can donate to me.

My goal is to prove myself and make many initiatives for the Dash project.

Wallet : XgStYcR3fPZX5cAEYf8n56EnQnFkSHpcN7

Thank you

I really think you should go back to my first reply on this and actually address all 5 points, not a quick off-the-cuff response without substance.

I understand Turkey is cheap to hire, but this does not mean you should undersell yourself, especially when there are no other Turkey based proposals. You should probably ask more money unless this really is your first time as a content creator. Either way, I am just plain curious to see a sample of your work before you actually go to the network with a live proposal.

Also, you suggest a "What is Dash?" video but this will get zero views. It should be WHY people need dash, how will it make things easier or better for them? And finally, please don't put any emphasis on "dash is digital cash" because, honestly, no one gives a shit about this. Instead, you should probably focus on Dash's upcoming storage solutions.

As it is, you would receive No votes from me, but I would very much like to have my mind changed.

Back