• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Text Quality Assurance

####################### FACTS ##########################

1. Usage statistics have declined each month from 1000 to 137 monthly tx within the past 6 months
2. The remaining tx are probably done by the team of Dash Text themselves

DASH TEXT HAS FAILED, THE TEAM WAS NOT CAPABLE TO DELIVER WHAT WAS PROMISED

################ THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION #######################

Why should the DAO keep spending funds on this project while competitors like Cointigo or Cointext are delivering a reliable service at zero cost for the DAO with a self sustainable business model???

Cognitive dissonance, the mental conflict that occurs when beliefs or assumptions are contradicted by new information. The unease or tension that the conflict arouses in people is relieved by one of several defensive maneuvers: they reject, explain away, or avoid the new information; persuade themselves that no conflict really exists;

You're exaggerating my response. I didn't say the stats are good because clearly they aren't. I said someONE is using the service and finding it useful, and I said there are clearly edge cases where the wallet functions and provides service e.g. lack of power / Internet.

I'm not the biggest fan of this project, I'd rather see the subsidy of dash enabled smart phones.

Hi there! Does anyone have an update on this situation?

I am very interested in the idea of sending Dash using SMS and the project is likely something I could implement personally or with a friend from scratch.

I emailed Lorenzo to try to help the team but after reading this thread I'm not sure I want to be a part of Dash Text.

I'd love to talk to somebody about creating a similar service.

My email is [email protected]. Please reach out! Thanks.

Back