• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH - Persons of interest list

Very interesting speach, enjoyed it.
THe vision of the future is so predictable, the only thing is the people needs to grow to it.

Very interesting speach, enjoyed it.
The vision of the future is so predictable, the only thing is the people needs to grow to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a couple more names researcher Doug Casey - Casey is an American-born free market economist, best-selling financial author, and international investor and entrepreneur. He is the founder and chairman of Casey Research, a provider of subscription financial analysis about specific market verticals that he has focused his investing career around, including natural resources/metals/mining, energy, commodities, and technology.

Since 1979, he has written, and later co-written, the monthly metals and mining focused investment newsletter, The International Speculator. He also contributes to other newsletters, including The Casey Report, a geopolitically oriented publication.

Jeff Berwick - autor of a blog called dollar vigilante (@dollarvigilante) and podcast anarchast(@anarchast) He is also organiser of anarchapulco conference.

I have a couple more names researcher Doug Casey - Casey is an American-born free market economist, best-selling financial author, and international investor and entrepreneur. He is the founder and chairman of Casey Research, a provider of subscription financial analysis about specific market verticals that he has focused his investing career around, including natural resources/metals/mining, energy, commodities, and technology.

Since 1979, he has written, and later co-written, the monthly metals and mining focused investment newsletter, The International Speculator. He also contributes to other newsletters, including The Casey Report, a geopolitically oriented publication.

Jeff Berwick - autor of a blog called dollar vigilante (@dollarvigilante) and podcast anarchast(@anarchast) He is also organiser of anarchapulco conference.

That a dig at me looking for Yanis Varoufakis email? :p ;) Lol, I doubt there'd be any point but really would be very interested in hearing the views of someone like that, someone seriously smart that thinks about economics from the ground up and is on the outside looking in.

Guy is very much interested in cryptocurrencies so why not? He also worked for Valve as their in-house virtual economy analyst. There should be a hefty dose of curiosity the very least.

Back