• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Creating Animated Videos

SDILL

Creating Animated Videos
1. Instant Transactions:
- Demonstration of the ability to send funds using Dash anywhere in the world in just a few seconds.
- Video length: 30-60 seconds

2. Enhanced Anonymity and Security:
- Demonstration of increased anonymity and security of Dash transactions.
- Video length: 45-90 seconds

3. Masternodes:
- Explanation of the role of masternodes in ensuring the security and stability of the Dash network, as well as their rewards for network maintenance.
- Video length: 45-75 seconds

4. Decentralized Governance:
- Introduction to the decentralized governance and voting system in the Dash network.
- Video length: 60-90 seconds

5. Technical Innovation (Dash platform):
- Overview of Dash's technical innovations making it more flexible and scalable, and its development plans, highlighting Dash among other alternatives in terms of long-term sustainability and growth.
- Video length: 60-90 seconds

6. Comprehensive Review of Dash Advantages:
- Provide a comprehensive overview of all Dash advantages over other alternatives, emphasizing its unique features and advantages that make it the best choice in the cryptocurrency market.
- Video length: 3-4 minutes

Each idea reflects the unique features and advantages of Dash, and also includes a general overview of all features in the final video.

Additional Information
:
- All videos will be fully created in 3D format, without the involvement of real characters.
- I request 40 Dash per month for 2 months, totaling 80 Dash, for the creation of 3 videos and 5 3D images in each month.
- The videos will not be published on social networks or video hosting platforms. After creating the videos, access to them will be provided to all individuals involved in promoting Dash.

Telegram @SDILL
[email protected]

1. All original work?

2. You are relinquishing all copyright and no need for attribution?

3. Are you also opening up the stems and appropriate project files?

4. Do you have samples of previous work?
1. If we're talking about whether I'll be using ready-made models and music, then yes, I'll be using ready-made models if they fit my needs and tasks.
2. Yes.
3. If it's necessary for members of the Dash community, then yes.
4. This is my first project in the cryptocurrency sphere. The first video will be ready in about 10 days, and I can provide it as an example.

1. If we're talking about whether I'll be using ready-made models and music, then yes, I'll be using ready-made models if they fit my needs and tasks.
2. Yes.
3. If it's necessary for members of the Dash community, then yes.
4. This is my first project in the cryptocurrency sphere. The first video will be ready in about 10 days, and I can provide it as an example.
I suggest you join our Discord, where most proposal discussion takes place.

Can you please provide a link to the Discord ?
Permanent link is under the Dash Links menu at the top, Social Media.

In here, all Social Media links

Dash forum is no different from disappearing now
The body is like a boat sailing against the current, and the heart is stronger than iron and stone. I hope my father and son have the same aspirations, and I will never fear difficulties until death.

Back