• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Charges of mixing

cherry007

I'm new to this wallet so I want to know about the fees for mixing layers

if I were to have a 100 darkcoins how much would it cost and how many mixes would it take to get:

50% of the same coins sent to another of my wallet address
30% of the same coins sent to another of my wallet address
10% of the same coins sent to another of my wallet address
None of the same coins to be sent to another of my wallet address

Hope this makes sense. What I'm trying to say is that if I was to constantly send from address A to address B they're would be an obvious link that even though I've used mixing some of the coins constantly appear to go to one particular address (address B).

Also, is there a way in which 1 address can be linked to the entire wallet as I don't want this to happen, for example if I use a good principle of sending my darkcoin to a new address everytime can each of my addresses be linked in any way?

Also, is there a way to create a send and burn address in my dark wallet for example if my wallet was to be compromised the person can see what address I sent to and assume that this address is loaded, once I click send is there a way in which I can totally get rid of the fact that my wallet sent from that address (although the transaction is still on the chain, is there a way I can remove the sent history from my wallet)

Thanks

You're complicating things. Fees are assessed randomly at (0.10 DRK) and usually have an occurrence of around 1 in 40 rounds. The easiest way is to DS 8 rounds or higher and then send the DS balance to a fresh generated address. These are the probabilities:

Round Pathways
2 9
3 27
4 81
5 243
6 729
7 2,187
8 6,561
9 19,683
10 59,049
11 177,147
12 531,441
13 1,594,323
14 4,782,969
15 14,348,907
16 43,046,721

It's going to be 3 parties raised to whatever round number you are doing. So after 8 rounds, it's a 1 in 6561 chance of linking tx's through the blockchain.

Back