• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Can't find Mac blockchain file

C

CryptOpinion

I'm told the blockchain file should be in the following location: /Library/Application Support/Darkcoin

However, it's not there.

I'm trying to remove all Darkcoin-related files file my computer, and start over with a fresh wallet and blockchain.

I've deleted the wallet and reinstalled it several times. Each time, the blockchain doesn't have to re-download -- it's already there.

So, I would like to delete the blockchain from my Mac computer, but I can't find it. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

By the way, in /Library/Application Support/, a Darkcoin folder isn't even there.

By the way, in /Library/Application Support/, a Darkcoin folder isn't even there.
oooops, it was my reply as I can remember and I guess I forgot to tell that this path should be followed from your home folder:rolleyes:
like "cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/Darkcoin"
or full path is respectively
/Users/Your_User_Name/Library/Application Support/DarkCoin

oooops, it was my reply as I can remember and I guess I forgot to tell that this path should be followed from your home folder:rolleyes:
like "cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/Darkcoin"
or full path is respectively
/Users/Your_User_Name/Library/Application Support/DarkCoin

The full path (/Users/Your_User_Name/Library/Application Support/DarkCoin) worked perfectly!

Thanks!

Back