• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Automated export of Transaction ID

GazdaGruja

I am interested if it is possible to export the Transaction ID from the wallet to another application, specifically a database management system.

If necessary, would a donation persuade you to implement this into the wallet?

The number of transactions I am going to be making is substantial and if this can not be solved I will move my business elsewhere simply because I am not receiving any response from the Dash support team or this forum!

I am interested if it is possible to export the Transaction ID from the wallet to another application, specifically a database management system.

If necessary, would a donation persuade you to implement this into the wallet?

The number of transactions I am going to be making is substantial and if this can not be solved I will move my business elsewhere simply because I am not receiving any response from the Dash support team or this forum!

You can do this via RPC-calls to the Dash-daemon.

Command-line example: dashd listtransactions (with an optional account-name) to get all transactions for a given account.

If you need more details for each transaction: dashd gettransaction "<your_TRX-ID"

Implement this RPC-call(s) into the software which feeds your database (or build a script which calls the Dash-daemon and connects to your database).

Ofc you can, Dash is based on Bitcoin, so you can use the same methods you would use to do this with bitcoin.

just search google for "walletnotify"

or here an example (dunno about that script but it should do what you need): https://github.com/damonp/walletnotify

Upon entering "dashd listtransactions" into the console, I receive an error: "Method not found (code -32601)"
"dashd listtransactions" is for the command-line like what Crowning explained. On the console just type in "listtransactions".
If you type "help" into the console, you'll see all the commands that can be used for console.

Back