• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

42% impose their point of view to the 57% by using violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandMasterDash

Masternode Owner/Operator
FUD
Allnodes hasn't upgraded yet, Binance is only about halfway thru their upgrade process, and we also have a bunch of rent collectors who don't pay attention until their MN payments stop.

Allnodes + Binance = rent collectors, therefore, 42% impose their point of view on 57% of rent collectors. I agree with this, the "official chain" is for rent collectors, as dictated by the legal entity DCG.

With no neutral and viable masternode daemon alternative, DCG have a product - not a protocol - that is made for rent collectors. That single point of failure led to a 16+ hour chain halt and such catastrophes will continue to occur while this setup continues.

This is false and some bullshit on your part. :mad: Firstly, 50% of the network is updated right now. Secondly, the network voted in v19 fair and square through the previous activation mechanism, that included all miners upgrading and signalling support and then all masternode owners upgrading and reaching 80% after which the PoSe system took effect and whipped us up to 100%. v19.2 is just the fixed version of v19, it has no other material changes. So, all we are expecting now is that MNOs that agreed to upgrade to v19 previously hold up their end of the bargain as I am sure they will and we will see node numbers boost higher in the next day or two.

50-50.PNG

This thread forked from the v19.2 announcement that was closed off to further comments. The exact numbers will surely change.

A fault tolerant system would never have 100% dependence of anything. I mean, miners have a variety of independent choices, why not the masternode network also? The Go version of dashd looks to be incomplete - no wallet functionality - and not complete enough to maintain an income generating masternode.

This thread forked from the v19.2 announcement that was closed off to further comments. The exact numbers will surely change.

A fault tolerant system would never have 100% dependence of anything. I mean, miners have a variety of independent choices, why not the masternode network also? The Go version of dashd looks to be incomplete - no wallet functionality - and not complete enough to maintain an income generating masternode.
The thread was locked because of FUD and having to issue a warning to one of the conmmenters, and now you bring it to a new thread and make it a headline for the search engines? This post has been labeled as FUD and you have been issued a warning. Now this thread is locked before Vazaki adds to the mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back