• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. David Thomas

Dash Empire: To The Moon (tabletop card game)

Hello wonderful Dash people Nearly exactly a year ago I posted a pre-proposal for a Dash version of my tabletop card game Bitcoin Empire here on the Dash forums. Since then, my card game has sold over 500 copies and it's currently on sale at All Things Decentral and many other online stores...
  2. David Thomas

Pre Proposal: Dash themed card game

Yes, in our first game (for everyone involved in the Bitcoin industry) we changed peoples names to protect their privacy. Instead, we claimed that our character 'Carl' was inspired by Charlie Shrem for example (and we didn't write their real names anywhere on the product). We intend to do the...
  3. David Thomas

We could reduce the budget to 100 DASH but you can see for yourselves the cost of manufacturing 50 custom poker sized playing cards (54 300mgs cards, full colour, with a custom Aqueous tuck box) from our manufacturer makeplayingcards.com is quite high. I think because the quality is so good...
  4. David Thomas

Yeah, I'm open to changing the character cards. Does anyone have a photo of Otoh that I could use as reference for the card? I can't seem to find him via a Google image search.
  5. David Thomas

Live Project Log For CRYPTOVERSE-1

I really enjoy your Cryptoverse videos Chris. Very down to Earth and insightful.
  6. David Thomas

Dash Empire is a new edition of Bitcoin Empire, the crypto-currency themed card game. Build your crypto-currency empire and sabotage your opponents. A deck building, card game. 2-4 players. 15 minutes. 50 backers pledged £1,069 to help bring Bitcoin Empire to life on Kickstarter in November...
Back