• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. D

Pre-proposal project Border interest checking

looks like i watch only pinned themes)) that makes things looks better)) And yeah i think that it is better to do thing one time universally and for majority of users then 2 times doing the same while 400 ru chat members is the minority among possible project supporters - because i know how...
  2. D

Ru forum looks dead - last theme posted in Sep 25, 2016 And most part of community are english speakers so i think it should be better to keep them in touch. Also note that project realisation will affect to all members not only RU/UA. So all can be discussed here in english so anyone can read...
  3. D

Notes I Really want to do some great things and not try to cheat. Reasonable proofs can be granted to all community. Note please that it is VERY privacy depending job that can be dangerous so all personal information or proofs that requre that information to be displayed will be only...
  4. D

For real grouth project needs more dash in future, but i think it is better to list each of future growth aspect as another project with different budget to keep it clear and easy to understand. Communication with the sponsor - if project passed - i offer 2 google docs - 1 with daily\weekly...
  5. D

Risk/Risk Rating (Hi, Med, Lo) 1. Unnecessary attention from concurrents Hi Better to keep personal data of project members safe. So such information if it really needed will be provided to dev team only in working contracts or similar papers where project members will be listed as salary...
  6. D

Success Criteria Long term - Increasing ua\ru\usd\eu currencies transaction rate will be noticable by all dash users. initial term - start distributing step by step instrucion in both cities. short term - establish contacts with border crossing points sellers and place banners and flyers...
  7. D

This project addresses Dash to fiat exchange process in the Internet. Direct exchanges (hand to hand) will be included in scope only if first phases are succeeded. Milestones (note - i mean 1 dash cost approx 10 usd or 600ru here): 1. Analysis, planning and personal exp gathering for...
  8. D

3. Profit: Right now very low% of people use cryptos here so it is great opportunity to jump in with good offer to them. It will not only boost transactions rate greatly but also made solid base because people here prefer to use one thing that works well rather than finding new one. Dash can be...
  9. D

<Border> Project Proposal <Dasherone> - < [email protected]> General Project Information Project Name: Border (RU\UA border irl promotion Dash as low commission high anonymity currency exchange decision). Description and Goal Statement: Lets keep it as simple as possible. 1...
Back