• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. theghost1980

Warning About this scam Website I've found linked to Ibelink.io

Hello all. Since some days ago I've been doing a lot or research about this "company" called Ibelink. Their official website is ibelink.co I was doing some research because of this "new miner" with a very high returns. After trying reaching them by any possible way: Email or any users in...
  2. theghost1980

Move Dash Db files to an external hard drive?

Hello there. I would like to know if it is possible to move all dependencies, including the Dash blockchain to an external hard drive. I am using a Macbook which has limited space of SDD, so basically I am almost running out of space, this is why I want to know if this is possible. I have a...
  3. theghost1980

Wallet + p2p pool

hello there I would like to know the following: Do I need to leave my wallet open while mining on a p2pool? I think the answer is no because I'm using the baikal mini miner which is connected by ethernet port to the p2p node pool. So I guess no need to leave open 24/7 the qt wallet on my PC...
  4. theghost1980

N00b question - Mining on p2pool using Baikal

hello there I would like to know the following: Do I need to leave my wallet open while mining on a p2pool? I think the answer is no because I'm using the baikal mini miner which is connected by ethernet port to the p2p node pool. So I guess no need to leave open 24/7 the qt wallet on my PC...
Back