• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. ElvisRe

Wallet Backup with BIP39 Recovery Phrase?

Any development plans to implement a recovery phrase instead of file backups for the Dash Core (Qt) wallet? Some of the Dash Android wallets already implement BIP 39 recovery phrases for backup solutions. This is simply a 12 word Mnemonic Code that generates all your addresses, forever. I...
  2. ElvisRe

Suggestion: Get large online retailer to accept Dash

Having a large online retailer accept Dash would make a huge impact in Dash's adoption rate. Imagine if Newegg, Overstock, Dell, Microsoft, TigerDirect, (or dare I hope, Amazon) began accepting Dash! All of these retailers are already accepting Bitcoin so accepting Dash should be easy. Their...
  3. ElvisRe

Suggestion: "Buy Dash" feature in Wallet

I really like Dash's desire to make digital currency easy. Could the process of buying Dash be simplified? People new to digital currency ask: "How do I buy Dash, and how do I know which exchange to trust?" How about a "Buy Dash" button in the Dash wallet? Perhaps Dash could partner with an...
Back