• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. P

Should a Dash-PIVX merger be explored?

Pure nonsense. Is it? This merger is off, You know this because your the CEO? (I know there's no CEO.) see if you survive the next year, I hope both do better. we have an actual core team, As does PIVX we have meaningful releases, As does PIVX we have an ace up our sleeves, PIVX may have the 3...
  2. P

What I see from both sides is a passion for their preferred project but what I really want to see/hear is an example of what it could look like. I'm guessing Dash only proposed an idea to PIVX but without any thought as to how it could look or work. What's missing is a whitepaper, a spreadsheet...
  3. P

Talking about it, not decided it.
  4. P

I don't think that would fly! Stakers (the PIVX community) would lose rewards and no longer be able to participate in securing the blockchain. That feeling of helping secure the network would go out the window. I hold Dash, but can't contribute to the network, I hold PIVX and can contribute...
  5. P

As a member of both communities, I can assure you it is being talked about on both sides. Both teams probably agreed to make it public at the same time.
  6. P

PIVX PoS is ECDSA based, not BLS based so you are probably talking about ETH PoS I guess? In the case of ETH, someone would have to control the majority of individual keys for signing, which in ETHs case, around 300k validators sign each block each epoch about every 6 minutes, goodluck owning...
Back