• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. E

POLL: Dash is "digital cash" or Web3?

I'm still figuring out the details, but from what I see in other web3 projects, Dash's value might soar. Two things matter: Dash's website and marketing need a big shift towards web3, and DCG must avoid major issues. I've also mentioned Dash could go as low as $14 if it doesn't attract web3...
  2. E

Movie suggestions

Hey All, Didn't see any thread like this so creating one can anyone suggest some good horror movies to watch on weekend with fam?
  3. E

POLL: Dash is "digital cash" or Web3?

Your analysis of Dash's shift in focus from digital cash to web3 is thought provoking. How do you think this transition will affect its long-term viability and user trust?
  4. E

CoinJoin vs MWEB discussion

Fascinating insights on MimbleWimble and its integration with Litecoin! I wonder how integrating MWEB into Dash would impact its transaction privacy and efficiency.
  5. E

New Here!

Hello Everyone! Hope you all are fine and doing great just joined this forum and don't know rn where to comment or post to get connected with all of you so I posted here. So excited to be here hope to get a warm welcome :)
Back