• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Yaposhka

Testnet masternode problem

What problem can be with my masternode on testnet? its already running for more than 7 days but I still don't receive payments. The same status from the beginning: dash-cli -testnet masternode status { "outpoint": "45ce4e508d3cefd656d160cff9df64d85c97ffce1f6cc5d0335ea0aff7c5a9f5-1"...
  2. Yaposhka

Hello 😇 My server is running correctly, but I still had the same status: zero payments, is it ok, more than seven days gone?
  3. Yaposhka

I am just worried that after 3 days I have still the same: "registeredHeight": 889898, "PoSeRevivedHeight": 899874, and all other info also the same or maybe its ok 🫣 :ninja:
  4. Yaposhka

Thank You! Finally a made it and run a masternode. I found the old wallet.dat file in my local MacBook (with which I registered masternode for the first time) and copied it to the server and after made update registrar/service commands and it works. One question: I run a masternode three days...
  5. Yaposhka

Thank u for the info! I downloaded now dashcore v19.1 for Mac, before opening change dash.conf file for the testnet: testnet=1 # RPC Settings rpcuser=user rpcpassword=pass rpcallowip=127.0.0.1 #---- listen=1 server=1 daemon=1 # Index Settings txindex=1 addressindex=1 timestampindex=1...
  6. Yaposhka

I am using gui ssh wallet inside my terminal, when I am adding bls private key to dash.conf I am getting into masternode mode (not the wallet mode), I can use this command: dash-cli -testnet masternode status { "outpoint"...
  7. Yaposhka

Thank u, I tried this command and found all info about masternode. But when I use protx update_service command I got: "error code: -8 error message: the operator key does not belong to the registered public key" But it's impossible, i put there right bls private key (cause I found all keys...
  8. Yaposhka

I change port number in dash.conf and put this lines to the end: [test] port=12345 rpcport=19998 bind=0.0.0.0 rpcbind=0.0.0.0 After I registered new masternode with the same IP and new port (78.141.214.168:12345), but after protx register_submit I got this error: error code: -26 error...
  9. Yaposhka

Thank u very much😇 I didn't find duplicated addresses but I found same IP and realize that its my masternode is in pose_banned list: "45ce4e508d3cefd656d160cff9df64d85c97ffce1f6cc5d0335ea0aff7c5a9f5-1": " POSE_BANNED 527 ygt2DRQBLNAiokSzCpWxSk3dWVDeYj4AST 0 0...
  10. Yaposhka

Maybe I'm doing it in the wrong order? First I am create new address for getting 1000tdash from faucet. After I create another new address (collateral) and send there 1000tdash After I wait for 15 collateral confirmations and create bls keys After I paste the bls private key into dash.conf file...
  11. Yaposhka

Can't finish my sync process((

Thank u! the problem with sync process was because I was using not the latest version of dashcore.
  12. Yaposhka

Hello guys! I am trying to set up my masternode on testnet via Mac terminal. I create and set up vultr vps and made all server configuration via this instruction: https://docs.dash.org/en/stable/docs/user/masternodes/server-config.html#server-config after I installed Dashcore via manual...
  13. Yaposhka

Can't finish my sync process((

Hello, dear community, I have a problem in sync process between Dashcore wallet and blockchain, its a process before u got private master node key, Its going good until 95% but after its totally stock... And slowly start to decrease. I am already wait a lot, 3/4 days and I think it's not...
Back