• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. D

Darkcoin.com auction have you seen this?

Wow.. someone has put Darkcoin.com up for sale and it's already at $8,000 with 17 days left. Thought you all might find this interesting (not mine by the way!) https://flippa.com/3084491-darkcoin-com-the-most-popular-anonymous-cryptocurrency What do you all make of this? To be honest most of...
  2. D

Ideas to develop Darkcoin.co.uk please?

Hi all, I am the owner of the domain name Darkcoin.co.uk. I was going to offload it in exchange for some Darkcoins but I've now decided why pass it on to someone who won't make use of it? I'm sure we can all agree that getting the people of UK interested in Darkcoin would be very beneficial and...
  3. D

DarkCoin.co.uk domain name for sale

Hello all, Hope you're all well. Anyone else from the UK here? I'm offering the domain name darkcoin.co.uk for sale, will come with rights to darkcoin.uk when it's released in June. A perfect domain for penetrating the UK market with Darkcoin! :) I was going to build a marketplace and platform...
Back