• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. DeafEyeJedi

DashDirect Virtual Visa/MC Proposal Updates

Any updates on beta testing for Dash Direct? The flight test that I had from last year has stopped worked as expected.
  2. DeafEyeJedi

Thank you so much for keeping us up to date with thorough details. Regardless we’ll still stand by with all of our love for DASH!
  3. DeafEyeJedi

Any updates on this? I’m still using the TestFlight version of DashDirect even tho it’s expired but the app still works. Is this to be expected? Because I noticed the App Store version has not been updated for the past two months. So I checked and noticed there isn’t a MasterCard option in there...
  4. DeafEyeJedi

Done! Thanks again for your prompt responses. Makes me feel better by joining this community. I've been itching to jump on this bandwagon for quite some time and couldn't have joined at a better time.
  5. DeafEyeJedi

Excellent. There it goes. I felt funny for not realizing upon pressing 'add fund' it would then prompt itself to open Dash Wallet app and thus proceed the rest from there. Very well done. Looking forward to the public release of this and I'm also curious if it would be possible to add this...
  6. DeafEyeJedi

Boom. That worked. Thank you again! Got my virtual card set up. Now I’m trying to understand how I can send over my DASH assets from Dash Wallet to DashDirect in order to prefund the virtual MasterCard. Any hints would be appreciated!
  7. DeafEyeJedi

Thanks for the prompt response. Sounds good. I’ll take a dive into this and will report back.
  8. DeafEyeJedi

I've downloaded from iOS app store without issues for both Dash Wallet and DashDirect apps. However, I'm still not able to get DashDirect Debit Card as it seems to not allow for me to register. Whenever I go to dashdirect.org on my iphone (either in Safari or Chrome) it just shows a blue tint...
Back