• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. R

iOS Wallet Warning!

They wasn't any point of sending them the files I was notified by the App Developer Team that my app was going to be taken down in two days. I tried to tell the core team that but they didn't understand me.
  2. R

iOS Wallet Warning!

Deal with it I've been developing apps and have a good standing with apple so it lasted longer on the App Store.
  3. R

iOS Wallet Warning!

As far as the app goes it's perfectly safe to use if you downloaded it, there identical to the app you can download for Xcode, all I did was just improve the look of the app that's all. Also yes I'm no longer on slack, I have real world problems to deal with right now. _ Cheers
  4. R

iOS Wallet Warning!

We all know apple wasn't going to approve it at the end and they contacted me two days before to tell me. I tried to state that to the other members, I don't know if my wording was bad or what but as far as using the wallet, it's safe. If you downloaded the app when it was up you can still...
  5. R

iOS Wallet Warning!

The app is perfectly safe to use don't listen to them, I've been trying to send them the certificates but they won't tell me the ones they need.
  6. R

iOS Wallet Warning!

This isn't true I'm the developer of the app, I've been trying to send them the certificates but they won't tell me which ones they need. The app is perfectly safe all the changes are cosmetic not anything with the code.
Back